Warning! This comic has a publication date of next year and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "War at the Gates of Hell: Part II"Edit
- Unnamed Demons (Only appearance; death) (Impersonate unnamed book browsers)
- Eduardo (First appearance)
- Unnamed Dwarf (First appearance)
- Night Jackal (Razan)
- Unnamed Demon emissaries of the Infernal Armies of Hell (First appearance)
- Satan (Lucifer) (Drawing)
- God (Yahweh) (Drawing)
- Jesus Christ (Mentioned)
- Judas Iscariot (Death in recap)
- Agnes (Death)
- Curtis (Death)
- Numerous unnamed Satanists (Only appearance; death)
- Satan (Marduk Kurios) (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed Angels (Only appearance; death)
- Barachiel (Only appearance; dies)
Races and Species:
- Demons (Main story and recap)
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Human-Demon Hybrids
- Human-Vampire Hybrids
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- Heaven (Drawing)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- War in Heaven (Mentioned)
WAR AT THE GATES OF HELL Part 2
Someone's unearthed a weapon that can the tip scales in the war between Heaven and Hell… And an ancient summit known as the Covenant is the perfect place to use it! Johnny Blaze, the Ghost Rider, joins forces with Blade, Satana and Hellstorm to unravel the plot against God himself. The supernatural corners of the Marvel U will never be the same again!
- Both Daimon and Satana Hellstrom consider their father, Marduk Kurios, to be the Biblical Satan. According to Hellstorm #16, Marduk Kurios was a God worshipped by the Sumerians, while the Biblical Lucifer was identified as a different entity, who first appeared in Ghost Rider Vol 6 #1 and was revealed in Ghost Rider Vol 6 #5 to be the Satan featured in Marvel Spotlight #5 and subsequent Ghost Rider stories.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|