Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marla Madison goes about creating a new Spider-Slayer robot when J. Jonah Jameson gives enough money and a proposal to defeat Spider-Man. It fights Spider-Man at the Ice skating rink in the Rockefeller Plaza where it ends up being crushed by a statue of Prometheus.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 10 Appearances of Spider-Slayer Mark V
- 1 Media Spider-Slayer Mark V was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Spider-Slayer Mark V
- Item Gallery: Spider-Slayer Mark V
Links and References
- Amazing Spider-Man # 166 (March, 1977)
- Amazing Spider-Man # 168 (May, 1977)
- Amazing Spider-Man # 169 (June, 1977)
- Marvel Encyclopaedia: Spider-Man, 2003, pp180-181