Marla Madison goes about creating a new Spider-Slayer robot when J. Jonah Jameson gives enough money and a proposal to defeat Spider-Man. It fights Spider-Man at the Ice skating rink in the Rockefeller Plaza where it ends up being crushed by a statue of Prometheus.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 11 Appearances of Spider-Slayer Mark V
- Minor Appearances of Spider-Slayer Mark V
- Media Spider-Slayer Mark V was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Spider-Slayer Mark V
- Item Gallery: Spider-Slayer Mark V
Links and References
- Amazing Spider-Man # 166 (March, 1977)
- Amazing Spider-Man # 168 (May, 1977)
- Amazing Spider-Man # 169 (June, 1977)
- Marvel Encyclopaedia: Spider-Man, 2003, pp180-181