The second Spider-Slayer robot created by Spencer Smythe. It was also commissioned by J. Jonah Jameson who once more wished to capture Spider-Man. This robot was humanoid in shape and was extremely strong and durable, it was also armed with a head mounted laser. Much like its predecessor, this robot had a two way audio/video monitor which showed the face of whoever was controlling it on the robots "face". It also could track Spider-Man in much the same way the original could.
It was ultimately destroyed when Spider-Man lured it into a spider-exhibit, causing its spider-tracking devices to overload and the robot to explode.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 10 Appearances of Spider-Slayer Mark II
- Minor Appearances of Spider-Slayer Mark II
- Media Spider-Slayer Mark II was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Spider-Slayer Mark II
- Item Gallery: Spider-Slayer Mark II
Links and References