Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The evil that men do Part 2: A ruse by any other name..."Edit
- Francis Klum (First appearance)
- Mister Brownstone (Garrison Klum) (First full appearance) (Identity not revealed)
- Scorpia (Elaine Coll)
- Lizard (Curt Connors) (Mentioned)
- Electro (Maxwell Dillon) (Mentioned)
- Alistaire Smythe (Mentioned)
- Silvermane (Don Manfredi) (Mentioned)
- Hunter Todd (Mentioned)
- Mel Brooks (Mentioned)
- Tricia Lane (Mentioned)
- Wilson Fisk (Mentioned)
- Amy Fisher (Mentioned)
- Monica Lewinsky (Mentioned)
- Mary Jane Watson (Mentioned)
- Jenny Craig (Mentioned)
- Rudy (Mentioned)
- Harvey (Mentioned)
- Joel and Ethan (Mentioned)
- N.Y.P.D. officers
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The evil that men do Part 2: A ruse by any other name..."Edit
Klum turns off a cell phone and enters a stage at Carnegie Hall. Spider-Man and Black Cat crash a party being held there as they confront and defeat the villain 'Scorpia'. While Klum mugs for the camera, Spider-Man begins to suspect he is Mr. Brownstone.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|