Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Whatsamatta, Elmer? No more bu-wetts? Duck season! Wabbit season! Th-th-that's all, folks! "Oh, 'dem dukes, 'dem dukes!"
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "The evil that men do Part 1: What's new pussycat?"Edit
- Mister Brownstone (First appearance) (Voice only)
- Meg, friend of Felicia (Mentioned)
- Tricia Lane (Corpse)
- N.Y.P.D. officers
- Donald Phillips (Mentioned)
- Harold, hotel receptionist
- Los Angeles
- Hollywood Hills
Synopsis for "The evil that men do Part 1: What's new pussycat?"Edit
Spider-Man is looking for a missing woman named Tricia and investigating the death of Donald Phillips, an honor roll student who died from a heroin overdose, despite a lack of evidence that he had ever used heroin. Spider-Man confronts a drug dealer, and learns of Mr. Brownstone (a name that is itself a slang term for heroin), who is rumoured to molest teenaged boys, and a lackey, Hunter Todd.
The Black Cat, also looking for Tricia, meets up with Spider-Man. The two confront Hunter, whose girlfriend dies of a drug overdose. And the phone call which Hunter made earlier, the caller Mr. Brownstone himself hung up the phone before telling Spider-Man he is the one who made both of them overdose.
- No special notes.
- Felicia's inner dialogue in this issue seem to imply that she is bisexual.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|