Appearing in "Enter the Brute!"Edit
- Milos (Only appearance)
- Johnny Storm (Only in flashback) (Only appearance) (Death)
- Sue Storm (Only in flashback) (Only appearance)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Mary Jane Watson (Mentioned)
- Mr. Mineo
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Only appearance) (Unnamed)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Enter the Brute!"Edit
This issue starts with Peter Parker who just got a new job as the main photographer in the Daily Byte, a parallel version of the Daily Bugle. His boss wants new pictures that don't have any connection with Spider-Man, so he sends Peter to hang with a rich snob called Reed Richards.
Peter's mission is to take picture of the Counter-Earth's Reed Richards party on the rooftop, during the party Spider-Man encounters the The Brute, Reed's mutant form that attacks everyone on the rooftop, Spider-Man beats him and learns all about the parallel Reed Richards.
- Mr. Mineo, Peter's boss is a parallel version of J. Jonah Jameson.
- The Brute is actually the mutated result of one of Reed's experiments to get closer to the Beastials.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|