Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Enter the Brute!"Edit
- Johnny Strom (Only in flashback) (Only Appearance)
- Sue Strom (Only in flashback) (Only Appearance)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Mary Jane Watson (Mentioned)
- Mr. Mineo
Synopsis for "Enter the Brute!"Edit
This issue starts with Peter Parker who just got a new job as the main photographer in the Daily Byte, a parallel version of the Daily Bugle. His boss wants new pictures that don't have any connection with Spider-Man, so he sends Peter to hang with a rich snob called Reed Richards.
Peter's mission is to take picture of the Counter-Earth's Reed Richards party on the rooftop, during the party Spider-Man encounters the Brute, Reed's mutant form that attacks everyone on the rooftop, Spider-Man beats him and learns all about the parallel Reed Richards.
- Mr. Mineo, Peter's boss is a parallel version of J. Jonah Jameson.
- The Brute is actually a mutant result of one of Reed's experiments to get closer to the Beastials.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|