Appearing in "Worlds Apart"Edit
- Human Resistance (Only appearance)
- Shayne Yamada-Jones (First appearance)
- Naoko Yamada (First appearance)
- High Evolutionary (Herbert Wyndham) (Only appearance)
- Knights of Wundagore (Only appearance)
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
- Venom (Eddie Brock)
- Machine Men (First appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Worlds Apart"Edit
This issue starts with Spider-Man arriving on Counter-Earth and facing a robotic police force called the Machine Men. After a quick fight with the Machine Men, the Knights of Wundagore arrive and kidnap Spider-Man. They take him to their castle, called Castle Wundagore.
The Knights of Wundagore introduce themselves as the elite unit of the High Evolutionary that controls the planet. Later, Spider-Man run off from the castle and meets up with a group of human rebels led by John Jameson.
Spider-Man learns that the Humans, are the low rate-citizens of the earth. And the Beastials, are humanoid animals with human like characteristics, and are the top citizens because of their creator, the High Evolutionary.
- This issue introduces Peter's new landlady, Naoko Yamada-Jones and her son, Shayne.
- The Machine Men on the cover are colored in different colors than their TV appearance.
- This issue is based on the second episode of the Spider-Man Unlimited animated series called "Worlds Apart (Part Two)".
- The Knight called Sir Ram tried to cut off Spider-Man's mask to reveal Spider-Man's alien race.
- The High Evolutionary was a human that came to Counter-Earth from another unknown planet.
- In this issue, Bromley's surname is incorrectly called "Daniel Hoskins" instead of "Daniel Bromley" by Peter Parker.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|