Appearing in "Spider-Man: Noir"Edit
- The Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (First appearance)
- J. Jonah Jameson (First appearance)
- May Parker (First appearance)
- Ben Urich (First appearance)
- Felicia Hardy (First appearance)
- Ben Parker (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- The Goblin (First appearance)
- The Goblin's Enforcers (First appearance)
- Jameson's Secretary (Unnamed) (First appearance)
- Lippy (First appearance) (Felicia's bodyguard)
- New York City Police
- Chief Detective Rian from the NYC Vice Squad
- Jimmy Stryder (First appearance) (Mayor of NYC)
- Emilio Alcunzo (First appearance) (Brothel Owner)
- Adolfus Crane (First appearance) (Sweat Shop Industrialist)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (Mentioned)
- J. Edgar Hoover (Mentioned)
With great power, there must also come great responsibility — and when those in power abuse it, it’s the people’s responsibility to remove them. The year is 1933, and New York City is not-so-secretly run by corrupt politicians, crooked cops, big businesses…and suave gangland bosses like New York’s worst, the Goblin. But when a fateful spider-bite gives the young rabble-rouser Peter Parker the power to fight the mobster who killed his Uncle Ben, will even that be enough? It’s a tangled web of Great Depression pulp, with familiar faces like you’ve never seen them before! By “Hardboiled” David Hine, Fabrice “The Spider” Sapolsky and Carmine “Carbine” Di Giandomenico!
- In the Noir universe it is the year 1933.
- The cover states one date, but the Indicia states another
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|