Appearing in "Night of the Lizard"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (First appearance)
- Aunt May (First appearance)
- Daily Bugle (First appearance)
- Eddie Brock (First appearance)
- Debra Whitman (First appearance)
- The Lizard (Curt Connors) (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Night of the Lizard"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue adapts "Night of the Lizard", the first episode of Spider-Man: The Animated Series. Spider-Man Adventures would continue to adapt the rest of the Season 1 episodes, then switch to all-new stories for the rest of the run (and its subsequent replacement title Adventures of Spider-Man.) The all-new stories would ignore what the cartoon was doing from then on.
- In "Night of the Lizard," Eddie Brock learns that Curt Connors is the Lizard (by eavesdropping on Spider-Man and Margaret Connors' but could not prove it to J. Jonah Jameson. In this issue, Eddie Brock only witnesses the Lizard attacking Spider-Man and abducting the Connors, yet doesn't make the connection. Brock also gets in trouble not for wasting Jameson's time with a story he couldn't prove (as in the show), but instead is arrested for being a suspect of the disturbances near Connors' neighborhood (that were actually done by the Lizard). This is one of many instances where "Earth-0" diverges from Earth-92131.
- Alex Saviuk's art style for this issue and the next four issues are closer to the comic book style. However, this changes with the sixth issue, where Saviuk's style is more simplified to a more cartoon look (presumably to make it closer to the cartoon's style).
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|