Appearing in "The Last Dance"Edit
- Gabriel O'Hara
- Father Jennifer D'Angelo
- Xina Kwan
- Net-Prophet / John Tensen (Identity revealed) (Last appearance)
- New Atlanteans (Last appearance)
- Lord (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- Dana D'Angelo (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Nancy Stone (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Goblin (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- 2099 A.D. (Main story and recap)
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Horn of Proteus (Only appearance)
- Goblin Armor
- Venom Symbiote (Last appearance) (Merges with Sub-Mariner)
- Tyler Stone's Hoverchair (Hologram)
Synopsis for "The Last Dance"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the last Spider-Man 2099 issue written by Peter David, who had decided to leave the entire 2099 brand after its editor, Joey Cavalieri, had been fired.
- Goblin 2099's identity became a twisted mess due to Peter David's abrupt departure from Spider-Man 2099. David only intended Gabe to be a red herring for the Goblin identity, and planned to reveal Father Jennifer D'Angelo was the Goblin. When David left the title two issues before cancellation, a dialogue box was added in this issue during editing that deliberately shifted a conversation between Jennifer and Gabe to pin the Goblin identity on him. The fill-in writer for Spider-Man 2099 #45 explicitly pointed the finger at Gabriel. This was later retconned in 2099: Manifest Destiny #1 where the characters established that Gabe was not the Goblin, but had been framed by a shape changer whose true identity remained unknown. When David restarted to write Spider-Man 2099, he decided to use the "alternate reality escamotage" to retcon Goblin's identity as Father Jennifer.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|