- Mm. Sensitive Soul.
- -- The Spider src
It was never revealed from what source he had his powers, although he once jokingly claimed to be a clone made out of the DNA of both Spider-Man and Prof. Xavier who came from the future "with a warning for humanity", although the veracity of that statement is in doubt.
The Spider was a member of the newly revived Avengers, but was confined in a clear cell and was kept under constant surveillance, suggesting that he was formerly a criminal. He was said to be crazy and has even caused a technician to commit suicide. He enjoyed reading books, which also suggests that he may have been intelligent. Gregory Stark referred to him as "it", suggesting his true nature to be inhuman or especially repulsive.
The Spider participated with the Avengers in identifying the Ghost Rider and acknowledging that the Spirit of Vengeance would kill Robert Blackthorne, the current Vice-President of the United States.
North Korea uprising
Under the orders of Gregory Stark, he led a falsely local but massive superhuman uprising in fact orchestrated by the S.H.I.E.L.D. in North Korea, destroying the North Korean Army before both New Ultimates and Hulked-out Avengers came to stop this masquerade.
Presumably those of Peter Parker. This shows, however, that The Spider has organic Webbing to shoot real webs out off his wrist, with no web-shooters, just organic webs.
The Spider is a truly brilliant orator and psychological manipulator, having been able (after having seen a Hannibal movie) to make someone commit suicide with only a few conversations.
- Joking, this Spider-Man claimed to be a clone of Spider-Man and Prof. Xavier sent from the future.
- He wore a similar costume to Spider-Man, though the color scheme was orange and purple as opposed to red and blue.
- 4 Appearances of Spider (Earth-1610)
- Media Spider (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Spider (Earth-1610)
- 1 Quotations by or about Spider (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Spider (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|