An actor who played the fictional character of Spider-Man on television. The character was created by Stan Lee.
The actor was accidentally chosen by the Beyonder, who assembled a group of Spider-Men from different realities to defeat Spider-Carnage, a being from Earth-98311 who threatened to destroy the Multiverse. The actor was initially not allowed to take part in the battle, but transported to the scene as a last resort by Beyonder. The actor managed to stop Spider-Carnage's first attempt of infinite destruction. After, everyone was removed from Earth-98311 when Spider-Carnage fled to Earth-31198. The Spider-Man of Earth-92131 was then sent on his own to destroy Spider-Carnage once and for all, and was successful. After Spider-Carnage was defeated, Madame Web allowed Spider-Man of Earth-92131 to meet his creator in Earth-38119.
- 2 Appearances of Spider-Man (Actor) (Earth-38119)
- Minor Appearances of Spider-Man (Actor) (Earth-38119)
- Media Spider-Man (Actor) (Earth-38119) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Spider-Man (Actor) (Earth-38119)
- 1 Quotations by or about Spider-Man (Actor) (Earth-38119)
- Character Gallery: Spider-Man (Actor) (Earth-38119)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|