- Wherever there's a hang-up...Wherever there's a bang-up...Here comes the Spider-Maaaaannnnnn!!
Appearing in "Book Three"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Corpse)
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Mary Jane Watson (Corpse) (Only in flashback)
- Aunt May (Mentioned)
- Uncle Ben (Mentioned)
- Sinner Six
- Mayor Waters
- Unknown girl
- Kasey (Mentioned)
- Anchor Miller Janson (Last appearance)
- Anchor Varr Jones (Last appearance)
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles (Last appearance)
- Spider-Man's Black Suit (Last appearance)
- Ben Parker's tombstone
- The Webb
- Kasey's mask (Only appearance)
- Venom Symbiote (First appearance)
- Spider-Man's Old Suit (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Book Three"Edit
Following the defeat at the hands of the Sinner Six, Spider-Man is carried off by the seemingly dead remains of Doc Ock and his mechanical arms. He is taken to the cemetary where Uncle Ben, Aunt May, and Mary Jane are buried. Spider-Man flashbacks to when Mary Jane was lying in a hospital bed. He is saddened that she had been poisoned with radioactivity from him. He wasn't by her side as she passed on. As crime was occuring outside, she told him to "Go get 'em, Tiger."
In the office of Mayor Waters,' J. Jonah Jameson is dragged in by Reign officers. Jameson believes that Waters is a monster but it turns out it is really his aide, Edward Saks. Saks appears to be bonded with the symbiote Venom.
In the city, as the Webb System is active, not allowing anyone to enter or leave the city, the children working with Jameson's underground decide to take on masks and fight. Venom reaches across the city consuming people as the sacrifice to protect the city.
As Mary Jane's corpse is seemingly dragged away from Peter, he follows. At her coffin, he enters and emerges in his "red and blues."
It appears that the true Spider-Man is back just in time to take on Venom.
- No special notes.
• A searing vision of Spider-Man’s future, brought to you by rising star Kaare Andrews (INCREDIBLE HULK). The rumors are true -- he’s back. Come down from the mountain like a righteous wraith of vengeance, dispensing rough justice and then swinging off into the night. Things were going well, too…that is, until Mayor Waters dispatched his contingency plan -- the newly reassembled Sinister Six -- and things got complicated. Now Peter Parker isn’t just fighting for his very life, but to keep alive the spark of hope that’s been squelched under Waters' boot. But first, he’ll have to contend with the thing that was formerly known as Otto Octavius.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|