Howard the Duck
Appearing in "Human Slavery For Beginners"Edit
- Beverly Switzler / Swizzle (Main story and flashback)
- New York, New York
- Cleveland, Ohio (Only in flashback)
- Man-Thing's Swamp
- S.O.O.Ph.I. headquarters outside Gerber County
- Nexus of All Realities (Only in flashback)
Presenting two of Marvel’s finest: Spider-Man and...Cynical Duck (TM)? Yes, Howard the Duck’s brain has been thoroughly scrubbed, his hard-edged humor carefully dulled down for maximum demographic acceptance. It's up to Peter Parker to set the duck straight -- but does the world prefer Howard this way? Guest-starring the villainy of SOOPhI, the utter cluelessness of Mayor J. Jonah Jameson, and the unnerving eroticism of “Swizzle,” SOOPhI’s whip-wielding corporate spokeswoman. So wrong it’s…well, no, it’s still wrong, courtesy of Stuart Moore (NAMOR) and Mark Brooks (YOUNG AVENGERS). Plus: a tiny-size Man-Thing backup feature by Stuart Moore & Joe Suitor (MARVEL BREAKOUT)!
Appearing in "Fear and Mister Dayton"Edit
- Mr. Dayton
- Sweetwater, Florida
Synopsis for "Fear and Mister Dayton"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- SOOPhI (Service Organization Of PHilanthropic Individuals) last appeared as SOOFI (Save Our Offspring From Indecency) in Howard the Duck Vol 2 4.
- Howard's flashbacks to his pre-pants days show him in pants.
- This issue is reprinted in The Amazing Spider-Man: Animal Magnetism.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|