It was later used by Kaine, to defeat Spider-Queen. The costume's new color was a consequence of the suit being locked in that design, which was made on purpose by Madame Web, who wanted it changed for what the Scarlet Spider meant in Kaine's past.
Originally Kaine could not make the suit change colors until he thought hard enough to change it back to its original colors.
During his time in Spider-Man's body, Doctor Octopus created a second stealth suit with the original look. When Spidey returned, the suit became one of his possessions, and was put into storage alongside Spider-Man (Miguel O'Hara's) new suit, a replica of the Iron Spider Armor, and his Future Foundation suit.
- Omni-harmonic mesh provides cloaking and sound canceling abilities.
- Comes equipped with anti-metal Spider-Tracers.
- The suit can mend itself.
- The suit is fireproof due to being made of Unstable Molecules.
Alternate Reality Versions
|On Earth-94, The Spidey Stealth Suit was created by Ben Reilly.||Scarlet Spiders #1|
|On Earth-12041, one of the few functions added to Spider-Man's suit by S.H.I.E.L.D was a stealth function that activate by pressing the spider emblem on the chest, thus turning the wearer invisible.||Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series) Season 1 18|
|On Earth-12122, there is a parody of the suit. It's history is mostly unknown. All that is known, is that it's current user is a parody of Kaine.||Avenging Spider-Man #12|
|On Earth-19919, Spider-Man stored the suit at Avengers Mansion after Horizon Labs was compromised. He later gave it Agent Venom who sacrificed himself and the suit to defeat Spider-Queen.||Spider-Island #4|
|On Earth-TRN199, Peter Parker recreated his stealth suit and placed it in his archives in Alchemax.||Spider-Man: Edge of Time|
|On Earth-TRN461, the Spidey Stealth Suit was among the equipment Peter Parker took with him to Klyntar. It was found and upgraded by Otto Octavius.||Spider-Man Unlimited (video game)|
|On Earth-TRN579, the Spidey Stealth Suit was found by Miguel O'Hara, the Spider-Man of 2099. The suit can no longer turn invisible.||Spider-Man: Edge of Time|
- It is suggested that the suit needs to be charged in order to utilize both the stealth and anti-sound functions.
- Appearances of Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Minor Appearances of Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Media Spider-Man's Stealth Suit was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Item Gallery: Spider-Man's Stealth Suit