It was later used by Kaine, to defeat Spider-Queen. The costume's new color was a consequence of the suit being locked in that design, which was made on purpose by Madame Web, who wanted it changed for what the Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) meant in Kaine's past.
Originally Kaine could not make the suit change colors until he thought hard enough to change it back to its original colors.
- Omni-harmonic mesh provides cloaking and sound cancelling abilities.
- Comes equipped with Anti-Metal Spider tracers.
- The suit can mend itself.
- The suit is fireproof due to being made of Unstable Molecules.
Alternate Reality Versions
|On Earth-12122, there is a parody of the suit. It's history is mostly unknown. All that is known, is that it's current user is a parody of Kaine.||Avenging Spider-Man #12|
|On Earth-94, The Spidey Stealth Suit was created by Ben Reilly.||Scarlet Spiders #1|
|On Earth-BW07, Spider-Man stored the suit at Avengers Mansion after Horizon Labs was compromised. He later gave it Agent Venom who sacrificed himself and the suit to defeat Spider-Queen.||Spider-Island #4|
- It is suggested that the suit needs to be charged in order to utilize both the stealth and anti-sound functions.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Media Spider-Man's Stealth Suit was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Item Gallery: Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Fan-Art Gallery: Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
Links and References