Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The suit was used in combat against the mass murderer, Massacre had kidnapped multiple hostages. The suit, which was bullet-proof, allowed him to easily defeat Massacre and the magnetic webbing prevented the villain from remotely activating any traps.
- Enhanced Durability: The suit has shown to be able to withstand a direct impact from a grenade launcher without any obvious harm coming to the wearer. It is also fully capable of deflecting multiple bullets, though Spider-Man expressed discomfort in being hit.
- Built-in Web-Shooters: This suit comes with built-in web-shooters that fires webbing from the forearm instead of the wrist.
- Magnetic Webbing: The suit is equipped with magnetic webbing which blocks out all radio frequencies, or at least severely interferes with them.
Alternate Reality Versions
|On Earth-30847, Spider-Armor MK II is one of the costumes of Spider-Man.||Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds|
|Sometime after creating the second Spider-Armor, Spider-Man was recruited by the S.H.I.E.L.D. of Earth-TRN461 to defeat a team of Sinister Sixers from across the Multiverse.||Spider-Man Unlimited (video game)|
- The Armor does not slow him down like it did like the original one did. This suit allows him to keep his full speed.
In Spider-Man Unlimited (video game), the armor is referred to as "Bulletproof Spider-Armor"
- 7 Appearances of Spider-Armor MK II
- Media Spider-Armor MK II was Mentioned in
- 14 Images featuring Spider-Armor MK II
- Item Gallery: Spider-Armor MK II
Links and References