The Space Armor is a space variation of the Iron Man suit. The Space Armor made its debut in Fun With Lasers. When Tony Stark learns that the Living Laser has returned and hijacked a space station that he could use to destroy entire cities, he flew into space to stop him, but only after taking a little detour with S.H.I.E.L.D. He entered the station and was taken by surprise by the Laser, he took some major punishment which damaged his oxygen reserves and Iron Man accidentally blew a big hole in the hangar which shot him into space. After barely finding a way to get back inside, he fought the Living Laser again, but Iron Man played on his inferiority complex to get him to enter the telescope he was going to use to destroy New York, which Iron Man had used to trap the Living Laser inside using its own mirrors.
Howard Stark equipped himself with the Space Armor in The Makluan Invasion Part 2: Unite! to attach his new quantum field neutralizer cannon to the Stark satellite, which will be used to temporarily disable the Makluan Rings. Tony used his Extremis to target the beam directly at the rings.
- Superhuman Strength: It's just as strong as the standard armor. The armor increases the wearer's strength immensely to allow him to lift massive weights without much effort.
- Enhanced Durability: It is extremely resistant against all types of punishment and can even completely resist the harsh conditions of outer space.
- Flight: The armor has propulsion jets in the boots to fly in the air.
- Repulsor Gauntlets: They have many functions.
- Repulsors: It can shoot concussive blasts from the palms.
- Computer Hacking: The gauntlets can plug into a computer using wires from its repulsors.
- Unibeam: The power source on the chest can produce a powerful concussive beam that can overwhelm almost anything in its path.
- Magnetic Manipulation: The armor can manipulate magnetic fields to attract small metal objects.
- Expanded Propulsion System: The armor has rockets on its back that allow the armor to fly itself into space in just a few minutes.
- Greater Life Support: It contains extended life support capabilities for operation in space.
- If the oxygen reserves are damaged while the pilot is in space, the pilot will have seconds of air left until imminent death.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 5 Appearances of Space Armor (Earth-904913)
- Minor Appearances of Space Armor (Earth-904913)
- 1 Media Space Armor (Earth-904913) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Space Armor (Earth-904913)
- Item Gallery: Space Armor (Earth-904913)
Links and References