Much of Sowande's past is shrouded in mystery. At some point, he came to K'un-Lun. Alongside four others, he was banished because of their search for immortality. Together, they became the five fingers of The Hand.
As the Hand's plans converged on New York City, Sowande began recruiting young men in Harlem to do his dirty work. This activity led Luke Cage to investigate the Hand and meet the other Defenders. While meeting in the Royal Dragon Chinese Restaurant, the Hand attacked the Defenders. Following the fight, Luke Cage was able to capture Sowande and the Defenders questioned him. Unfortunately, Sowande escape and threaten to kill Danny Rand, but was beheaded by Stick.
- Increased Longevity: Along with the other fingers of the Hand, Sowande has lived an extremely long life, using the Substance to regenerate or resurrect himself.
- Sowande is aware of each Defenders' history, specifically comparing himself to Kilgrave.
- 4 Appearances of Sowande (Earth-199999)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Sowande (Earth-199999)
- Media Sowande (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Sowande (Earth-199999)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sowande (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Sowande (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|