The solar energy converter was created by Blane Ordway, who funded its research by fudging the budget for the Meridian Island project. Once the machine had completed its charging cycle, he hoped it'd be able to complete to power a dozen operations for a lifetime. As a toxic gas from the chemical waste was spreading across the island, the sunlight attracted by the converter was the catalyst that turned it into a smog and other deadly compounds, so the facility was eventually destroyed by Iron Man and the Sub-Mariner .
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 1 Appearances of Solar Energy Converter
- Minor Appearances of Solar Energy Converter
- Media Solar Energy Converter was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Solar Energy Converter
- Item Gallery: Solar Energy Converter
Links and References