Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Superhumanly Acute Senses: Wolverine possesses superhumanly acute senses that are comparable to those of certain animals. He can see at far greater distances, with perfect clarity, than an ordinary human. He retains this same level of clarity even in near total darkness. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, allowing him to detect sounds ordinary humans couldn't hear at a greater distances, enough to hear a teardrop in another room that have thick walls with enough focus. He is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. He can track a target by scent, even if the scent has been greatly eroded by time and weather factors, with an extraordinary degree of success. Wolverine can also use his keen sense of smell to detect lies due to chemical changes within a person's scent. These senses stem from, at least partially, his constant cellular regeneration, as are his enhanced physical capabilities.
Enhanced Strength: His natural strength is augmented by the demand placed on his musculature due to the presence of over 50kg/100 pounds of adamantium bonded to his skeleton, which also removes the natural limitations of the human skeletal structure by allowing him to lift weights that would damage a human skeleton. Wolverine has been depicted with sufficient strength to break steel chains, support the weight of a dozen men with one arm and lift the 450kg/955 lb Ursa Major over his head before tossing him across a room. Wolverine's strength is enough to allow him to press/lift just about 2 tons. Enhanced Speed: Wolverine is able to move at low level superhuman speeds. He has attacked faster than the eye could follow and even Spider-Man briefly thought Wolverine was faster than he was in their first fight. His combat speed seems more enhanced than anything else, as he has frequently kept up with Spider-Man in combat, and blitzed people before they pull their trigger fingers.
Insulated Weather Adaptation: Wolverine's body is highly resistant to certain elemental extremes, particularly cold, to the extent that he can sleep nude in subarctic conditions with no apparent injury.
Animal Empathy: Wolverine has the ability to sense the emotional state of animals on a basic level such as fear, anger, happiness or pain. He can even communicate with them to make the animal aware of his actions and or his intent. James Howlett Wilderness Logan brandishes his claws
Bone Claws: Wolverine's skeleton includes six retractable 12-inch long bone claws, three in each arm, that are housed beneath the skin and muscle of his forearms. Wolverine can, at will, release these slightly curved claws through his skin between the knuckles on each hand. The skin between the knuckles tears and bleeds, but the blood loss is quickly halted by his healing factor. Wolverine can unsheathe any number of his claws at once, although he must keep his wrists straight at the moment his claws pass from his forearms into his hands. When unsheathed, the claws are entirely within his forearms, allowing him to bend his wrists when they are extended. The claws are made of bone, unlike the claws of normal mammals which are made of keratin, and were originally believed to be bionic adamantium implants. Like his son Daken, the bone claws are sharp and dense enough to slice through substances as durable as most metals, wood, and stone.
Adamantium Poisoning Immunity: After having his Regenerative Healing Factor stripped by a virus, Beast synthesizes a drug to counteract the adamantium poisoning in Logan's system to keep him from dying.
- 16 Appearances of Slogan (Earth-9047)
- Media Slogan (Earth-9047) was Mentioned in
- 9 Images featuring Slogan (Earth-9047)
- Quotations by or about Slogan (Earth-9047)
- Character Gallery: Slogan (Earth-9047)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Awful Flight in What The--?! #17
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Weapon X, lies and videotape in What The--?! #21
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Merry Mutant Melodies in What The--?! #6
- ↑ Lone Wolvie and Chris in What The--?! #4
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Woof 'r' eam in What The--?! #2
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 An Eye for an Eyepatch in What The--?! #13
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Guidance Counselor in What The--?! #22
- ↑ Star Trash in What The--?! #18
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Logan's clause part 1 of 8½: Gone Fishing in What The--?! #9
- ↑ Hotel Galacticus in What The--?! #9
- ↑ Return of the Forbush Man'' in What The--?! #8
- ↑ To Save You, Why Must I Floss? in What The--?! #10
- ↑ What is your new years resolution? in What The--?! #11
- ↑ Married with Superpowers in What The--?! #12
- ↑ Marble Movie Madness: Driving Medoozy in What The--?! #21
- ↑ How to Draw Other Comics the Marble Way in What The--?! #23
- ↑ The Infinity Mitten! in What The--?! #24
- ↑ Bulk vs Thang (for the umpteenth time in What The--?! #24
- ↑ When Superheroes Have a Bad Day in What The--?! #25
- ↑ Mutant Mishaps in What The--?! #25
- ↑ The death of Forbushman in What The--?! #26
- ↑ The satirical Sheeza-Hulk in "Be My Valentine… or else" in What The--?! #21
- ↑ The Fantastical Four World Tour 1992 in What The--?! #17
- ↑ Teaming Up For The Money in What The--?! #17
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 "Nine lives hath the Cataclysm" starring the Pulverizer and Wolverweenie in What The--?! #22
- ↑ Untitled wrapup story in What The--?! #9
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 Auld Lang Syne in What The--?! #11
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 Swimsuit section in What The--?! #15
- ↑ Trouble in a Flash in What The--?! #15
- ↑ The vault of What The in What The--?! #16
- ↑ An Abhorrent Affair in What The--?! #26
- ↑ Mutant Beach Party! in What The--?! #3
- ↑ Discharm School in What The--?! #19
- ↑ Sore wants a haircut in What The--?! #6
- ↑ Smacks of Vengeance in What The--?! #6
- ↑ Mutant Beach Party! Part 2 in What The--?! #4
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 When Titans Bunch! in What The--?! #1
- ↑ The Pulverizer and Wulvoream: Wake up and shoot the cooffee" or: tough guys don't prance in What The--?! #5
- ↑ What The--?! #1
|Like this? Let us know!|