The notorious Red Skull constructed this antiquated and Gothic mansion for his daughter Synthia Schmidt/Sin. It contains many artifacts such as automated replicas of his Sleepers as well as traps and pitfalls for unwanted visitors.
The home itself is very spacious. It contains a large rathskeller, library, laboratory, sleeping quarters, as well as an automated command center. The Red Skull went to Skull-House to die, and appeared to do so in Captain America 300. Since this time, Captain America has closely monitored this residence for any suspicious activity.
The Red Skull has more recently convalesced in Skull-House after a near lethal encounter with Magneto.
- No special notes.
- Captain America has stated that Skull-House is "the last place in the world I ever wanted to set foot in again"...
- Appearances of Skull-House
- Minor Appearances of Skull-House
- Media Skull-House was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Skull-House
- Images related to Skull-House
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Skull-House
Links and References