Sinsear was a soldier in the army of the High Lords of New Canaan in the 39th century after the fall of Apocalypse. During the war with the Pan-African Alliance, Sinsear and his troops were hit by a hidden thermite bomb. Most of the men died, but Sinsear was still clinging to life. A third party, Nathan Dayspring and the Clan Chosen, teleported in to survey the attack and found Sinsear alive. One of the Clan Chosen prepared to put him out of his misery, but Nathan stopped him. Instead, he triggered a homing beacon so that the New Canaanites could come and collect their fallen soldier.
Sinsear was found by his people, but rebuilt into a living engine of destruction, more machine than man. Sinsear hated Nathan Dayspring (Cable) for not killing him when he had the chance. Sinsear was eventually assigned by General Haight to travel back in time and locate a temporal agent gone rogue. In the late 20th century, Sinsear determined the agent, aka the Other, aka Mister Tolliver, was actually Tyler Dayspring, Cable's son.
Sinsear took the opportunity to adjust his mission parameters to attack Cable in order to lure Tyler out of hiding. He failed to get revenge on Cable, and teleported away with their war inconclusive.
- Cybernetics: Sinsear's body was reconstructed using 39th century cybernetics and exoskeletal armor, giving him a number of enhancements and integrated weapons:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Plasma Bursts
- Retractable Coils
- PSBs (Parabolic Slicing Blades)
- Buzzbomb Drones
- 7 Appearances of Sinsear (Earth-4935)
- Minor Appearances of Sinsear (Earth-4935)
- Media Sinsear (Earth-4935) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Sinsear (Earth-4935)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sinsear (Earth-4935)
- Character Gallery: Sinsear (Earth-4935)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|