Mills discovered that fellow scientist Professor Ian Ilson was missing, and he correctly assumed that Ilson had been kidnapped by international terrorist General Miguel. Mills knew that Ilson had been researching the effects of age, trying to fight them, and Miguel intended to create a weapon that advanced aging. Mills recruited the help of Day and Captain America to research.When the weapon was first released in Portland, Mills and Day advised Presidential Envoyee Everett Bliss on the biological effects of the weapon. Mills explained Bliss that the weapon was very dangerous and implictly suggested a negotiation with Miguel. Although mindful of Mills' advice, Bliss took the political decision to not deal with terrorists, because Miguel could be bluffing when he said he had an antidote. Miguel provided a sample of the antidote to convince Bliss, but Mills and Day were unable to replicate the sample; Day, however, proved that the sample was really an antidote. Soon after this, Captain America defeated Miguel and provided enough antidote to cure the people in Portland.
- A proficient scientist. Beyond his scientific expertise, Mills is also a military-trained helicopter pilot.
- In the 1979 movies Captain America and Captain America II: Death Too Soon, Dr. Mills is played by actor Len Birman.
- 2 Appearances of Simon Mills (Earth-600043)
- Minor Appearances of Simon Mills (Earth-600043)
- Media Simon Mills (Earth-600043) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Simon Mills (Earth-600043)
- Quotations by or about Simon Mills (Earth-600043)
- Character Gallery: Simon Mills (Earth-600043)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|