Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Silver Samurai was revealed to be the boss of Deathstrike who sent her to spy on Colonel William Stryker. He consulted her feelings of dishonor when Wolverine soon interrupts their discussion. Lady Deathstrike said she'll deal with him and Silver Samurai left the Dojo.
Soon Wolverine gets to Silver Samurai after defeating Lady Deathstrike. They have a battle and he reveals to Wolverine about the Master Mold. Wolverine thought he turned it on but he said that he was a mutant. Soon Wolverine took down Silver Samurai, leaving him unconscious in a long grounded grass area.
- In the comic prequels to the first X-Men film, Wolverine was revealed to have fought a Yakuza enforcer just prior to the film. This man, with an obsession with honor and the mutant ability to generate electricity, was referred as the Silver Samurai, but the comic prequels of the first film aren't considered to be canon anymore.
- 1 Appearances of Silver Samurai (Earth-10005)
- Media Silver Samurai (Earth-10005) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Silver Samurai (Earth-10005)
- Quotations by or about Silver Samurai (Earth-10005)
- Character Gallery: Silver Samurai (Earth-10005)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|