When the British superhero team Excalibur were abducted by the government agent Nigel-Orpington-Smythe, he used many of the reality-altered youngsters known as the Warpies to abduct and imprison them. However, Silkworm, along with a group of the other Warpies whose powers were not suited to frontline combat resented those Warpies who were in Orpington-Smythe's privileged teams the Cherubim, the Seraphim, and Advocates, and decided to help Excalibur in battle against them.
Matter Manipulation: Silkworm had complete control over fabrics and textiles, and was able to completely redesign and rearrange the clothes someone was wearing in moments without even touching them. When the Warpies' powers eventually faded, presumably Silkworm lost his too.
Silkworm apparently possessed the normal human strength of a boy of his age and build.
- 2 Appearances of Silkworm (Warpies) (Earth-616)
- Media Silkworm (Warpies) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Silkworm (Warpies) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Silkworm (Warpies) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Silkworm (Warpies) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|