An experimental vehicle developed by the anti-terrorist organization hate. Powered by an infinite power source known as the Zero Point Squirt drive. Also contains 'five tesseract zones' and gear for a full squad including 'personal flight harnesses' which allow non-powered individuals to fly. Stolen by the Nextwave squad when they defected from H.A.T.E. and shot down and destroyed when the Nextwave squad attacked State 51.
- No special notes.
Likely named after the landmark 1975 Science Fiction novel, The Shockwave Rider
- Shockwave Rider's Appearances
- Shockwave Rider's Minor Appearances
- Media Shockwave Rider Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Shockwave Rider
- Images that include Shockwave Rider
Links and References