Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "New Kid In Town"Edit
- Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway
- Great Gambonnos (Ernesto & Luigi Gambonno)
- Ringmaster (Maynard Tiboldt) (Mentioned)
- Bushwhacker (Carl Burbank)
- Time Variance Authority
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Doc Samson (Leonard Samson) (Cameo)
- Thunder (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Mockingbird (Bobbi Morse) (Mentioned)
- New York
- Null-Time Zone
- Guardsmen Armor
- Ringmaster's Hat (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor (Mentioned)
- DVD from Hawkeye
- Hey there, buckaroos! Time to say “Howdy” to the newest member of She-Hulk’s law firm, Matthew Hawk, the legendary Two-Gun Kid!
- He’s back in the present and barred from ever returning to his own time. So, can this lawyer from the Wild West find a place for himself in the courts of today?
- All that, and She-Hulk’s got herself a new client—a former Avenger who’s in a world of trouble…
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|