Appearing in "New Kid In Town"Edit
- Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway
- Great Gambonnos (Ernesto & Luigi Gambonno)
- Ringmaster (Maynard Tiboldt) (Mentioned)
- Bushwhacker (Carl Burbank)
- Time Variance Authority
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Doc Samson (Leonard Samson) (Cameo)
- Thunder (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Mockingbird (Bobbi Morse) (Mentioned)
- New York
- Null-Time Zone
- Guardsmen Armor
- Ringmaster's Hat (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor (Mentioned)
- DVD from Hawkeye
- Hey there, buckaroos! Time to say “Howdy” to the newest member of She-Hulk’s law firm, Matthew Hawk, the legendary Two-Gun Kid!
- He’s back in the present and barred from ever returning to his own time. So, can this lawyer from the Wild West find a place for himself in the courts of today?
- All that, and She-Hulk’s got herself a new client—a former Avenger who’s in a world of trouble…
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|