Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mutants. Why did it have to be mutants? Especially these mutants.
- -- She-Hulk
Appearing in "He Loves You - Part 2 of 3"Edit
- She-Hulk (Jen Walters) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Freeman Bonding Inc. (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jazinda Kl'rt-Spawn (Appears in flashback and main story)
- XF Investigations
- Darwin (Armando Muñoz)
- Skrulls (Mentioned)
- Nogor the Talisman (Appears in flashback and main story) (Impersonates Longshot)
- Sy-Torak Gem (Behind the scenes)
- It’s double the trouble as our gamma-ray glamazon finds herself on a collision course with the mystery-solving X-Factor and hip-deep in the Skrull infestation!
- What does She-Hulk’s partner Jazinda – who just happens to be a Skrull – know about the invasion…and is she part of it?
- And why has writer Peter David pitted the heroes of his two books against one another?
- All the answers are waiting for you here…and so is an exciting new art team!
- Takes place immediately following the events of X-Factor Vol 3 #33 and continues in X-Factor Vol 3 #34.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|