- But spending so much time in jail lately, it makes me wonder-- (...) If I wasn't just trying to punish myself.
- -- She-Hulk
Appearing in "Dark Art, Part 2"Edit
- She-Hulk (Jen Walters) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Book (Only in flashback)
- Bran Murphy
- Dark Art (Arthur Moore) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Death)
- Skrulls (Mentioned)
- Doc Samson (Mentioned)
- Leonard Skivorski (Mentioned)
- Officer Petrelli (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Steven Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Dark Art's home
- Cleveland City Jail
- New York State (Only in flashback)
- Wand of Transmutation (Only in flashback) (Destroyed)
- This is it, the return of…the Savage She-Hulk?!
- Three months ago, Jennifer Walters – known throughout her career in the Marvel Universe as a high-profile lawyer – was disbarred.
- But why? Who engineered the scandal that resulted in our heroine losing the one thing that has defined her for so long?
- Time to answer all the questions…as a controversial side of the jade giantess erupts once again!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|