Appearing in "Remember The Titans"Edit
- She-Hulk (Jen Jameson) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Living Tribunal
- Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway
- Awesome Andy
- Stargod (Col. John Jameson)
- Dr. Jane Foster
- Pip the Troll (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Skrulls (Only in flashback)
- Thanos (Clone) (Not revealed to be a clone) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Nova Corps (Mentioned)
- Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Stumpadon (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Shao-Lom Temple of Pama
- Jupiter (Cameo)
- Saturn (Cameo)
- Xandar (Mentioned)
- Moonstone Pendant (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Judgement chair
- Ray-gun (Mentioned)
- Titanian eternal mind-link projector
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Uniform (Only in flashback)
- Wasp's Suit (Only in flashback)
- On the moon of Titan justice appears to be infallible. All matters are weighed by the impartial supercomputer, Isaac.
- And all testimony is telepathically pulled from the witnesses’ minds by MOONDRAGON. It seems like the perfect system, right? That’s what SHE-HULK is there to find out.
- But can she remain impartial, given that the defendant is someone she’d like to snap in two? It starts here: the final fate of the fallen Avenger, STARFOX!
- Special appearances by THE LIVING TRIBUNAL, PIP THE TROLL, and... THANOS?!
- Takes place prior to the flashback events in Annihilation #2.
- The reveal in this issue that Starfox was responsible for Thanos's obsession with Death is debunked by the end of the story arc as a memory implant. The Thanos making an appearance in this issue is actually a clone created by the real Thanos as part of a revenge ploy against his brother.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|