Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Many Happy Returns"Edit
- She-Hulk (Jen Walters) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway
- Doc Samson (Leonard Samson)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Boomerang (Fred Myers)
- Ox (Ron Bloch)
- Doc Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Kang (Nathaniel Richards) (Mentioned)
- Space Phantom (Mentioned)
- Southpaw (Sasha Martin) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Constrictor (Frank Schlichting) (Mentioned)
- Titania (Mary MacPherran) (Only in flashback)
- New Avengers
- Charles Czarkowski (First appearance)
- DA Blake Tower
- Young Avengers
- Hercules (Mentioned)
- Hank Pym (Mentioned)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Time Variance Authority
- Judge Haywood (First appearance)
- "John Doe" (In a photograph only)
- Gamora (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- Gamma-Charger (First appearance)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Doctor Doom's Time Platform (Mentioned)
- Guardsmen Armor
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows (Only in flashback)
- Ant-Man's Helmet (Only in flashback)
- Jupiter Suit (Only in flashback)
- Power Gem (Only in flashback)
- Asgardian's Staff (In a photograph only)
- Iron Lad Armor (In a photograph only)
- Mallory's wheelchair
- Jen's Car
“CAPTIVE AUDIENCE” The surprise hit from last year is BACK in a new ONGOING series! Join She-Hulk as she deals with the bizarre legal problems of the Marvel U.!
Strange twists, exciting adventures, and lots of one, two, and three-part stories guest-starring all of your favorite Marvel Characters! See why ain't it Cool News says, “SHE-HULK is the best comic Marvel publishes today.”
And in this first issue, She-Hulk isn’t the only one returning. Get ready, True Believer! Because it’s NOT a dream, NOT a hoax, and NOT HOUSE OF M… HAWKEYE’S BACK!
We kid you not! So why is Clint Barton giving Jen Walters such a hard time? And how is his fate tied in to She-Hulk's latest case?
Well…you’re just going to have to check out SHE-HULK #1 to find out!
SPECIAL HOUSE OF M AFTERMATH-- With guest appearances by THE NEW AVENGERS and CASSIE LANG (TITAN, from YOUNG AVENGERS)
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|