- I think I'm going to like it here at this "funhouse." Only in a crazy place like this could I ever learn... ...that some of the things She-Hulk can't handle--Jennifer Walters can.
- -- Jen Walters
Appearing in "Class Action Comics!"Edit
- Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway
- Danger Man (Dan Jermain) (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Origin revealed)
- Norma Jermain (First appearance)
- Tina Jermain (First appearance)
- Roxxon Corporation (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Nicolas Wilkes (Only Appearance)
- Mad Thinker (Mentioned)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Edwin Jarvis
- Count Tupo (First appearance)
- Phoenix Force (Jean Grey) (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- New York
- Bermuda Triangle (Mentioned)
- Subterranea (Mentioned)
- Aerie (Mentioned)
- UCLA (In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "Class Action Comics!"Edit
The Story starts with She-Hulk leaving for her first day of work, getting ready whilst talking to Scarlet Witch and Wasp. She is fearing going out into public as regular Jen Walters. The Scarlet Witch puts a cloaking spell on her which means anyone who wishes her harm in the form of Jennifer Walters will not be able to see her. When she arrives at JLK&H, she is given a tour by Ditto in the form of Holden Holliway. During her tour she discovers an Atlantean, Moloids and even Bird-People. She also see's Doctor Strange talking to Mallory Book about a client, she then walks into the recently reformed Awesome Andy. She then recives Danger Man as her first client, in the end when all hope seems lost, he trys to have a meltdown so his family will have money, She-Hulk as regular Jen Walters manages to calm him down and win the case.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss She-Hulk Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the She-Hulk series
- Images from She-Hulk Vol 1 2
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|