- YAH WANT ME MR. HAHLDEN HOLEYWAY? YAH GOT ME...
- -- Jen Walters
Appearing in "The Girl From Gamma Gamma Gamma"Edit
- She-Hulk (Jen Walters) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway (First appearance)
- Mr. Paxton (First appearance)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- Morris Walters (Only in flashback)
- DA Blake Tower
- Judge Gibson (First appearance)
- Mika (First appearance)
- Edwin Jarvis
Races and Species:
- Earth (Appears in flashback and main story)
- United States of America (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Earth Orbit
- Antarctic Vibranium (Mentioned)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Wasp's Suit
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) of 1976 (Mentioned)
- Paxton Case
- She-Hulk's Sports Car
Synopsis for "The Girl From Gamma Gamma Gamma"Edit
The Story starts as She-Hulk awakes in bed with European underwear model, Mika, realising she has awoken as Jen Walters she turns back to She-Hulk and he is sent flying onto the floor. After an argument with Jarvis she leaves for court where she uses her Avengers privelages to get free parking. She manages to win her case against GLK&H staff, Holden Holliway, Mallory Book and Augustus Pugliese, she is then called to an Avengers emergency where she manages to break the machine threatening the Earth by releaseing Blizzard, causing M.O.D.O.K. to retreat. During a victory party Captain America and Iron Man decide to ask She-Hulk to leave the mansion due to the strain on the building and Jarvis. The Next morning she is dumped by Mika and then Captain America and Wasp ask her to leave. She goes to work where she discovers Mallory Book has gotten a mistrial on her case. Her boss then fires her. At a bar She-Hulk is frozen solid by Blizzard as revenge for humiliating him but breaks free, she gets Blizzard so drunk he passes out. Holden Holliway then walks in and offers She-Hulk a job, but only as regular Jen Walters...
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|