Shanga was born to a race of cosmically powered humanoid aliens called the Zhalla'Klans, a virtually immortal people possesing natural cosmic energy manipulating powers. Devoting her life to the art of dance, Shanga spent millennia practicing and perfecting her craft.
But even as she grew more skillful, she began to find life on Zhall'Kla unsatisfying. Desiring new thrills and challenges, Shanga began a centuries-long journey through space. Travelling aimlessly, she explored distant star systems, all the while failing to properly mark her course. She eventually realized that she was hopelessly lost.
For the past several eons, she has desperately searched for any clue that could help point out the direction to her homeworld. Happening upon Earth, she took with her a mate, Elton Morrow, who in the 1940s had been known as the Blue Diamond.
- Alien Physiology
- Stellar Matrix-Sense: Like all members of her race, Star-Dancer has an extrasensory perception of flux in the probability fields that surround her. Aware of such flux, she can anticipate certain critical factors that may affect her life and thus take steps to control them.
- Superhuman Strength: Star-Dancer like all members of her race, she can lift 70 tons with extreme ease and can lift even more when she absorbs cosmic energies.
- Superman Stamina: Star-Dancer can last for days traveling at FTL speeds over extremely long distances in deep space without ever getting tired.
- Superhuman Durability: Star-Dancer can take hits from heavy hitters like the Thing with no pain or even have no actual damage shown on her at all.
- Superhuman Agility: She is incredibly agile especially since she is a ballerina and she can even dodge and maneuver hits from the Silver Surfer.
- Superhuman Reflexes & Reactions: Star-Dancer can react and reflex at FTL speed. Her entire alien species also posses FTL reflexes and reactions.
- Hyperspace Speed: Star-Dancer moves so fast that she even enters hyperspace travel just like the Silver Surfer can.
- Space Vacuum Adaptation
- Interstellar Travel
- FTL Flight
- Precognitive Sense
- Gravity Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Matter Transmutation
- Cosmic Energy Manipulation
- Cosmic Energy Absorption
- Cosmic Energy Projection
- Concussive Blasts
- Energy Construct Creation
- Force Field Creation
The Star-Dancer possesses a "stellar matrix-sense". She can also perform a total dissectory scan upon most living organisms which can reveal to her the organism's "racial memory" (the total path of an organism's evolution as recorded in an extrasensory extension of what in man are DNA molecules). A variation on this technique can also reveal to her an organism's conscious thoughts, although the process can be very harmful to said organism.
The Star-Dancer propels herself through space by focussing cosmic energy in a beam behind her while using the familiar physical expression of dance. Although she can access hyperspace, she prefers to travel at sub-light speeds because it allows her to choreograph for several decades and to explore every nuance of each of her dances.
The Star-Dancer can lift (press) 70 tons at Earth gravity.
- Appearances of Shanga Fia Delph'goram (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Shanga Fia Delph'goram (Earth-616)
- Media Shanga Fia Delph'goram (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Shanga Fia Delph'goram (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Shanga Fia Delph'goram (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Shanga Fia Delph'goram (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|