The Shadow People are a humanoid race that hail from an unknown planet. They dwell on various planets throughout the galaxy, among them Sakaar. Ten thousand years ago, the Shadow People created the Old Power, an artificial version of the Power Cosmic. They hoped to use this power to conquer the Universe but it soon grew unstable and threatened to destroy a quarter of the known Universe. The Shadows began to journey to the many planets they had seeded with the Old Power in order to fix the destruction it had wrought and to teach the natives to control it.
Powers and Abilities
Various, as there are different races, here is a list of the powers of the Oldstrongs
- Old Power: The Old Power is an artificial version of the Power Cosmic. Select individuals can channel this power, these individuals are known as Oldstrongs. Oldstrongs can willfully channel the Old Power for the purpose of increasing some of their natural attributes to superhuman levels. Not all Shadow People have the ability to channel the Old Power.
- Superhuman Strength: Oldstrongs can channel the Old Power through their bodys for the purpose of granting themselves superhuman strength of undefined limits. While the upper limits of their strength wasn't revealed, they could lift somewhere between 75 and 100 tons
- Superhuman Stamina: While using the Old Power, the Oldstrong's musculature is considerably advanced to the point where it produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the muscularity of a human being. While the limits of their stamina weren't revealed, they can physically exert themselves at peak capacity for at least several hours before the build up fatigue toxins in their blood begins to impair them.
- Superhuman Durability: The Old Power renders an Oldstrong's body highly resistant to most forms of physical injury. They can withstand powerful blows from the Hulk, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, falls from great heights, and powerful blasts of energy without sustaining injury
The Oldstrongs are highly skilled and formidable fighters in both armed and unarmed combat. They are also accomplished and skilled military strategists
Average Strength level
Gravity: Same as Earth
Atmosphere: Same as Earth
Type of Government: Monarchy
Level of Technology: Mostly weapons, though in general inferior to Earth
Cultural Traits: The tattoos sported by the Shadow People are symbolic and mark an individual as a member of the Shadow People.
Representatives: * Caiera the Oldstrong
- Shadow People mature at a far more rapid rate than humans. A Shadow Child will be born only days after being conceived and can run within minutes of birth. They also live longer than humans, some living as long as 200 years.
- The tears of Shadow People are black.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Shadow People on the forums
- Appearances of Shadow People
- Minor Appearances of Shadow People
- Media Shadow People was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Shadow People
Links and References