- Is there anything I can do, Doctor... Anything at all?!
- -- Stan Lee
Appearing in "One Hundredth Anniversary"Edit
- Howling Commandos
- Unnamed Assassins
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Cameo)
- Dick Ayers
- Mike Friedrich
- Martin Goodman (Cameo)
- Fantastic Four (Cameo)
- Baron Strucker (Splash Page Only)
- Agent of 1000 Faces (Splash Page Only)
- Capt. Sam Sawyer (Splash Page Only)
- Pam Hawley (Splash Page Only)
- Hans Rooten (Splash Page Only)
- Captain Savage (Splash Page Only)
- Unidentified Nazi Cammander (Splash Page Only)
- New York City
- East Side Plaza
- 5th Ave.
- 3rd Ave.
Synopsis for "One Hundredth Anniversary"Edit
In an East Side Plaza the Howlers are holding a reunion celebrating their 100th issue in Marvel Comics. Set in the present (1972), Stan "the man Lee is Master of Ceremonies of a rockus and star-studded assembly. Unfortunately, the event is disrupted by mysterious assassins. Rebel, now a U.S. Congressman, is gravely wounded by the snipers. Once again, the Howler's jump into action to avenge the shooting of one of their own.
- Izzy Cohen is also injured this issue in a motorcycle wreck. But he also appears to recover.
- This issue features a letters page, Tell It To Fury. Letters are published from Mike Francis and Adrienne Roy.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#890-Z.
- The blockbuster you've been waiting for! The hard-hitting Howlers - as they were then - as they are today! Offbeat!
- A doctor asks Stan Lee to pray for "Rebel" Ralston and Lee is depicted as fervently doing so, and shedding a tear.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Sgt Fury and his Howling Commandos Vol 1 100 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|