Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Truth"Edit
- Miriam Worth (First appearance)
- Katie Worth (First appearance)
- Sentry (Bob Reynolds) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Lindy Lee-Reynolds
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Only in flashback)
- McAuliffe (First appearance)
- Yoga guy Ramón (First appearance)
- Who is the most powerful: the mightiest human being in the world, or the man who keeps him sane?
- That’s the question that faces Doctor Cornelius Worth, who has the unfortunate distinction of being the Sentry’s psychiatrist.
- Pressured by government agents, by himself, by the weight of expectation to control the Sentry and keep the Void in check, Worth worries about his own stress levels -- his personal life is completely unraveling.
- Is he truly important, or just a meaningless cog in the grand scheme of things?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|