Appearing in "The Truth"Edit
- Miriam Worth (First appearance)
- Katie Worth (First appearance)
- Sentry (Bob Reynolds) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Lindy Lee-Reynolds
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Only in flashback)
- McAuliffe (First appearance)
- Yoga guy Ramón (First appearance)
- Who is the most powerful: the mightiest human being in the world, or the man who keeps him sane?
- That’s the question that faces Doctor Cornelius Worth, who has the unfortunate distinction of being the Sentry’s psychiatrist.
- Pressured by government agents, by himself, by the weight of expectation to control the Sentry and keep the Void in check, Worth worries about his own stress levels -- his personal life is completely unraveling.
- Is he truly important, or just a meaningless cog in the grand scheme of things?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|