Some 80.000 years ago, in Kree year 1220, Kree scientist Bronnek developed the prototype Sentry and the Supreme Council of the Kree Empire began to mass-build Sentries for military purposes. Hundreds of thousands of Sentries were built, although only a few thousands are currently active.
Sentry 213 was the first Sentry sent to the Earth's system, and it was placed in a little surveillance/supply deport in the surface of Uranus. It was discovered by an exiled group of Eternals, who proceeded to destroy the Sentry and invade the depot.
Sentry 9168 was left on a island at the Pacific during a routine patrol of the Kree some two millenia ago. This Sentry was eventually activated by the Supreme Council to use a stimulating gun to awake a living creature of unknown species that the Kree had placed on the Moon. The Council was afraid of Earth astronauts discovering the remains of the Kree city hidden in the Blue Area of the Moon.
The Fantastic Four found the Sentry 9168, fought it and defeated it. They then used a remote control to destroy the alien creature.
- Auto-repair: A Sentry can repair itself unless it is destroyed.
- Communications: A Sentry can transmit and receive data from the Kree at lightspeed. As the Kree live in another galaxy, most of the communications are not urgent.
- Energy Beam: Sentry 9168 could shoot a powerful energy beam from his eyes. It was more powerful than Sentry 459's beam, but it had a lesser range.
- Robot: Due to its nature, the sentry is protected by the sheer strength of its hull. It cannot be affected by emotional or mental attacks, nor by illusions. However, he is susceptible to attacks affecting machinery.
- 3 Appearances of Sentry 9168 (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Sentry 9168 (Earth-616)
- Media Sentry 9168 (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Sentry 9168 (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Sentry 9168 (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Sentry 9168 (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Sentry
- Gamer's Handbook of the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|