Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The strange case of...: Part 2 of 3"Edit
- Aunt May (Mentioned)
- Imposters given spider powers
- "Scarlet Spider"
- "Armored Spider-Man"
- "Ben Reilly"
- Officer Tysen
- Jordan Harrison
- Ethan Myers (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Sue Richards (Mentioned)
- The Black Costume (Not the Symbiote)
- Spider-Man's Red and Blue Suit
- Ben Reilly's Spider-Man suit
- Old Spider-Tracer
- The mystery of the multiple Spider-Men deepens. Who are these men -- these boys, really -- crawling around the city of New York?
- And where did they acquire their powers and why? And what does Peter’s student Jordan Harrison have to do with it?
- Mad scientist Dr. Calvin Zabo may have the answers, but asking him risks the wrath of...HYDE!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|