Appearing in "Uh-Oh"Edit
- Louise "Weezi" Grant Mason (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Fantastic Four
- Wyatt Wingfoot
- Doctor Doon (Victor von Doom) (Only in flashback)
- Skrulls (Only in flashback)
- Dark Phoenix (Only in flashback)
- Carbon Copy Men (Only in flashback)
- Terrax the Tamer (Mentioned)
- Ovoid (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Taryn O'Connell (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Razorback (Buford Hollis) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- U.S. Archer (Appears in flashback and main story)
- D'Bari (Only in flashback)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Doctor Doom's Armor (Only in flashback)
- Dynamite (Only in flashback)
- Skrull ship (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Uh-Oh"Edit
At the Fantastic Four Headquarters, Ben puts the finishing touches to Reed’s machine. The experience brings back memories to Susan of the fantastic four’s experience with Ovoids.Reed straps them into the machine, and it begins its work.
Later, Reed reveals that there is nothing that should have stopped their bodies switching back naturally. Jen and Weezi return home, confused, where they meet Wyatt. Suddenly, there is a large bang from outside, and they all dash outside.
From this moment on, Weezi battles a villain, of who’s identity the reader is asked to select.
After the villain is defeated, Reed finds them, and tells them he believes that they haven’t switched back because one of them subconsciously wants to keep their new appearance. Weezi admits that she likes having Jen’s body, and Reed adds that until she completely wants to switch back, their bodies will remain switched…
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|