The population of Almost Reno, New Mexico, were rendered sterile by atomic tests. In an effort to control mutantkind, Odysseus Indigo's Damocles Foundation approached them, and offered to return their ability to have children. The Damocles Foundation injected the townspeople with both mutant and deviant DNA, which restored their fertility and ensured that any of their children would be born superhuman, and thus ideal test subjects for Indigo.
One of these children was Selena Ciscernos, who had the ability to shapeshift. At age eight, she was in a car accident with her parents, in which they were killed and she severely wounded. At the hospital, her doctors denied the Damocles Foundation permission to take custody of her. They introduced her to Domino of X-Force, who were investigating the mysteries of Almost Reno. Selena succumbed to her injuries not long after.
Selena had an unrevealed degree of shapeshifting ability.
- 1 Appearances of Selena Ciscernos (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Selena Ciscernos (Earth-616)
- Media Selena Ciscernos (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Selena Ciscernos (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Selena Ciscernos (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Selena Ciscernos (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|