Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Book Three"Edit
- Nick Fury (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Scorcher (Jamal Hudak)
- Diamondback (Debbie Bertrand) (First appearance)
- Hobgoblin (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Lady Octopus (Carolyn Trainer) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Trapster (Peter Petruski) (Cameo)
- Goldbug (Jackson Smith) (Cameo)
- Boomerang (Fred Myers) (Cameo)
- Eel (Ed Lavell) (Cameo)
- Wizard (Bentley Whitman) (Cameo)
- Spider-Slayer Mark XIX (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Crossfire (William Cross) (Cameo)
- Mentallo (Marvin Flumm) (Cameo)
- Grim Reaper (Eric Williams) (Cameo)
- King Cobra (Klaus Voorhees) (Cameo)
- Scorpion (Mac Gargan) (Cameo)
- Crimson Dynamo (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Shocker (Herman Schultz) (Cameo)
- Mr. Fear (Alan Fagan) (Cameo)
- Constrictor (Franklin Schlichting) (Cameo)
- Latverian soldiers (Only in flashback)
- Luke Cage (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanov) (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Only in flashback)
- Daisy Johnson (Only in flashback)
- Venom (Eddie Brock) (Mentioned)
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (Mentioned)
- Ben Reilly (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Latveria (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Captain America's Uniform (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Daredevil's Billy Club (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Daredevil's Suit (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Spider-Man's Suit (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Diamondback's Suit
- Scorcher's Armor
- Lady Octopus's Tentacles (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Goblin Armor (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Pumpkin Bomb (Appears in flashback and main story)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniforms (Only in flashback)
- Quake's Gauntlets (Only in flashback)
- Black Widow's Gauntlets (Only in flashback)
- Black Widow's Suit (Only in flashback)
- Trapster's Suit
- Goldbug's Suit
- Boomerang's Suit
- Eel's Suit
- Wizard Armor
- Wizard's Wonder Gloves
- Crossfire's Suit
- Mentallo's Suit
- Grim Reaper's Suit
- Grim Reaper's Scythe
- King Cobra's Suit
- Scorpion's Suit
- Crimson Dynamo Armor
- Shocker's Vibro-Shock Gauntlets
- Shocker's Suit
- Mister Fear's Suit
- Constrictor's Battlesuit
Synopsis for "Book Three"Edit
During his and Mary Jane's anniversary dinner, Peter Parker experiences vivid memories of a vicious battle in Latveria. Later that night, he wakes from a nightmare of the same battle, and dons his Spider-Man costume.
At Mt. Sinai Hospital, Fury orders Steve Rogers outside, but Steve tells Jessica to "get away from here" and "keep your baby safe" before instructing Rand to prepare to move Cage because "too many people have seen him." Jessica steps into the lobby to call Matt Murdock.
In Hell's Kitchen, Daredevil returns home to find Spider-Man in his apartment, and Parker explains that he is seeing "images" "like a dream" of a battle in Latveria involving himself, Murdock, Luke Cage, Black Widow, Wolverine and Captain America, even though he knows that no such battle ever happened. Murdock insists that he is having no such experiences, and the two listen to a message that Jessica left for Murdock about Luke Cage ending up comatose in the hospital.
Daredevil and Spider-Man set out for Mt. Sinai, but they are attacked by Diamondback and Scorcher. The criminals discuss an impending attack moments before Daredevil attacks Diamondback while Spider-Man battles Scorcher. The criminals flee the scene, and Murdock tells Parker that they have to get to the hospital because "something's going on."
Outside the hospital, Rogers explains to Fury that he was ambushed on his way home to his civilian life by Lady Octopus and the Hobgoblin. Daredevil and Spider-Man arrive moments later and describe the attack on Murdock's home, and Rogers admits that exactly one year has passed since the team's "secret war." Daredevil interrupts the conversation to warn them that they have to move and suggests that Fury and Rogers call for backup, and moments later, the hospital comes under attack by a battalion of technology-themed supervillains including Lady Octopus, Hobgoblin, Scorcher, Eel, Trapster, Boomerang, Wizard, Goldbug, Spider-Slayer, Grim Reaper, Crimson Dynamo, Constrictor, Mentallo, Scorpion, King Cobra, Shocker, and Mister Fear.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- Pages 6-7 of this issue correspond to page 12 of The Pulse #6, while pages 10-11 match up to the message left by Jessica on page 13 of Pulse #6, and page 20 of SW #3 corresponds to page 18 of Pulse #6.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|