A Latin American drug lord with corpse-like features. When U.S. Senator Edward Kelly came to his country to collect evidence of his operations as part of an anti-drug campaign, Muerte had the Senator and his staff kidnapped. He ordered their execution, which was foiled by Freedom Force, whose leader Mystique disguised herself as him, countermanding his earlier order. Along with his personal guard, the Grip, he chased them out to a helicopter waiting to escape with them, but he and his men were all defeated. He swore he would rebuild his empire and track down and kill Mystique and Freedom Force, but he’s yet to be seen again.
Señor Muerte was a cruel and calculating drug lord, who would gladly kill any persons standing in his way.
His name translates into English as “Mister Death”.
- 1 Appearances of Señor Muerte (Terrorist) (Earth-616)
- Media Señor Muerte (Terrorist) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Señor Muerte (Terrorist) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Señor Muerte (Terrorist) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Señor Muerte (Terrorist) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|