Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Little is detailed about Cyclops’ life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as his Earth-616 counterpart.
At the Xavier Institute, Cyclops and a number of X-Men were battling a zombified Alpha Flight, when Magneto arrived and propeled metallic debris through the zombies heads with his magnetic powers, and he asked them to help him save humanity.
Presumably, they get in contact with Nick Fury, and battled their way through the city to reach the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, which was acting as base of operations for the resistance. There they heard Nick Fury tell them that it was the end of the world, and that everyone was now on the same side, including Magneto.
It can also be assumed that he was part of the team sent back down to the surface to battle the zombies, and it was there that he was presumably infected with the zombie plague. When Beast and Reed Richards found a sizeable stash of meat in Latveria and the surrounding area, Cyclops was among a huge horde zombies headed off to lay siege to Castle Doomstadt.
Unable to gain access to the fortress, Scott was attacked by the re-animated corpses of the Deadite Legion, though apparently this was more of an inconvenience than anything else, as he was later present in New York seemingly none the worse for wear (other than a touch of zombification, obviously).
Optic Blast: Cyclops possesses the mutant ability to project a beam of concussive, ruby-colored force from his eyes.
Normal human male who engages in intensive regular exercise.
- Cyclops' Visor: The mask Scott wears to prevent random discharge is lined with powdered ruby quartz crystal.
- Due to brain injury, Cyclops is unable to shut off his optic blasts at will and must therefore wear a visor or glasses with ruby quartz lenses that block the beams.
- Cyclops was created by Stan Lee, and Jack Kirby.
- The zombified Cyclops first appeared briefly in Marvel Zombies by Robert Kirkman and Sean Phillips.
- The reality Earth-2149 was created by Mark Millar, and Greg Land in ”Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover”.
- Cyclops appears to be wearing his costume from the ‘70s Uncanny X-Men, and ’99-‘01s X-Men: The Hidden Years, which both occur around the same time period.
- 5 Appearances of Scott Summers (Earth-2149)
- Media Scott Summers (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Scott Summers (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Scott Summers (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Scott Summers (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Cyclops
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|