With the extremely varied bunch all assembled on the Helicarrier, Nick explained how serious he believed the situation to be; that it was the end of the world. He also explained that whatever the histories of those assembled, they were all on the same side.
It can also be assumed that he was part of the team sent back down to the surface to battle the zombies, unsuccessfully, it would seem as a zombified Ant-Man was later seen as part of the zombie masses that tried to prevent Magneto and his small band of survivors from escaping to the Baxter Building.
Though his ultimate fate is unknown, it can be assumed that he was killed along with the other zombified super-heroes, when the Power Cosmic Zombies decided to test out their new powers.
- Ant-Man also wears a cybernetic helmet designed by Henry Pym permitting him rudimentary communication with ants.
- Ant-Man customarily rides flying ants for transportation.
- Ant-Man appears to be wearing his costume from the '00s.
- 2 Appearances of Scott Lang (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of Scott Lang (Earth-2149)
- Media Scott Lang (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Scott Lang (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Scott Lang (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Scott Lang (Earth-2149)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|