When the Carnage Symbiote was taken back to Earth from its orbit after the prison break in the Raft, Michael Hall used the symbiote to create hybrid prothesis of technology and symbiote. Eventually, the Carnage Symbiote managed to escape its containment cell and bonded to Tanis Nieves, leaving its offspring within her prothesis after using her to rescue Cletus Kasady. This new Symbiote was later taken from Nieves by Shriek.
When Nieves was taken hostage by Shriek, she managed to get near the new symbiote and become one with it, creating Scorn. Scorn forced Shriek to use her sonic attack to weaken Carnage. Later, she joined forces with the Mercury Team to stop Carnage from taking over Doverton, Colorado.
The Scorn symbiote gives to its host the following powers:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Accelerated Healing Factor
- ESP (Spider-Sense)
- Immunity to Spider-man's Spider Sense
- Webbing Generation
- Camouflage Capabilities
- Constituent-Matter Generation
- Techno-Hybrid: Since its birth was linked robotically, the symbiote is an machine/symbiote hybrid, being able to fuse itself with different kind of weapons.
- 7 Appearances of Scorn (Klyntar) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Scorn (Klyntar) (Earth-616)
- Media Scorn (Klyntar) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Scorn (Klyntar) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Scorn (Klyntar) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Scorn (Klyntar) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|