Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Transmutations"Edit
- Doc's mutations
- Jill (Only in flashback)
- robot prototype (Only in flashback)
- Ann (In a photograph only)
- Dr. Michael Morbius (Only in flashback)
- Johnnie (mobster, Beverly Cross' protector) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Transmutations"Edit
Continued from last issue... The She-Hulk faces the unstable body of Ralph Hutchins who shifts back and forth between his different mutated forms. However, Hutchins no longer wishes to fight and agrees to help the She-Hulk defeat the Doc. Meanwhile, hearing news of She-Hulk's current location, Morris Walters, Zapper and Richard Rory all converge to try and lend their aid. While, Beverly Cross (revealed to be the former girl of a drug dealer busted by Morris Walters years ago and the whole purpose of her relationship with Walters was for revenge) decides to sue Morris for alimony hoping this will finally ruin his career.
Back at the Doc's property, Hutchins attacks the Doc, but fails to stop him due to the Doc's control over his body. Going after the She-Hulk in an battle vehicle. However, with the help of Morris, Zapper, Richard, Hutchins and the Doc's own mutates, the She-Hulk manages to destroy the Doc's battle suit and turn him over to his father. When Richard asks Jennifer never to change into the She-Hulk again, Jen declines deciding that the She-Hulk is a part of her life. She also realizes that she loves Zapper. Although Richard leaves, hurt and rejected, the She-Hulk is happy to have been reunited with her father and Zapper.
- Inking credited to "D. Hands", further credits are provided in the text at the bottom of the pinup included in this issue.
- Includes pinup of the She-Hulk and the Hulk by Mike Vosburg.
- Elaine Banner is named Ann in this story.
- The plot thread about Beverly Cross still going after Morris Walters for revenge has been left unresolved as the Savage She-Hulk series was canceled and this was the last issue.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|