Appearing in "Through the Crystal!"Edit
- Mr. Carpenter
- Sheriff Morris Walters (Dream)
- Dennis "Buck" Bukowski (Dream)
- Jill Stevens (Dream)
- Jacob Fox (Dream)
- Ultima Wordman (Dream)
Synopsis for "Through the Crystal!"Edit
After a bad dream about the She-Hulk, Jennifer Walters seeks advice from Richard Rory. However when she calls him in Florida, she hangs up on him when he says he's busy. What she doesn't allow him to explain is that he has been communicating with the Man-Wolf -- John Jameson -- who has been trapped on a meteor somewhere in space. The resulting conversation wrecks Richard's radio station and he's forced to sell it back to Mr. Carpenter.
With Other Realm shrinking into a microverse, Lambert, unable to contact the Man-Wolf seeks help from Earth. Identifying the She-Hulk as the problem, Lambert access Earth through the Shadow Cloak owned by Hellcat, he is forced to knock out Hellcat before confronting the She-Hulk.
When he, Gorjoon and Lambert confront the She-Hulk she misunderstands their confrontation for an attack and a battle starts. Even when Lambert is able to summon the entire army of Other World, they're no match She-Hulk. They are all forced to retreat, however She-Hulk manages to pull free the Shadow Cloak before they can get away. Lambert informs Hellcat what his mission is and She-Hulk's apparent source to Other Realm's imminent destruction.
Changing back to Jennifer Walters and returning home, Jen's romance life is given another jolt when both Daniel and Richard Rory pay her a visit. Daniel, jealous and storms out, Richard gives her back a necklace she left when she visited him last. Both are unaware that within his necklace is the microscopic world which the Man-Wolf is trapped on.
This story is continued next issue...
- Jennifer Walters is haunted in her dreams by some of the following memories:
- The death of her friend Jill Steven who died in a car accident in Savage She-Hulk #2. The She-Hulk was blamed for this death but ultimately cleared by Savage She-Hulk #17.
- The She-Hulk was also accused of murdering a truck driver named Jacob Fox. He was actually murdered by the She-Droid in Savage She-Hulk #3 as part of a frame-up by mobster Nick Trask. She-Hulk was cleared of this murder in Savage She-Hulk #6.
- This story recaps some of John Jameson's time as the Man-Wolf as follows:
- This story suggests that the place where Stargod is trapped is somewhere within the atoms of She-Hulk's necklace. At the time of this story, it was believed that the Microverse literally existed within the atoms of the outside world. However, as revealed in Fantastic Four #282 that belief is inaccurate. As explained in that story, the Microverse exists in another dimension and is accessed through the process of shrinking. Shrink enough, and you pass through the barriers between worlds.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|