Little is detailed about Falcon’s life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as the Falcon of Earth-616.
Presumably, Sam receives a call from Nick Fury to join the resistance aboard the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and leaves to join them.
With the extremely varied bunch all assembled on the Helicarrier, Nick explains how serious he believes the situation to be; that it is the end of the world. He also explains that whatever the histories of those assembled, they are all on the same side.
It can also be assumed that he was part of the team sent back down to the surface to battle the zombies, unsuccessfully, it would seem as when Beast and Reed Richards find a sizeable stash of meat in Latveria and the surrounding area, a zombified Falcon and a huge horde zombies head off to lay siege to Castle Doomstadt.
Unable to gain access to the fortress, presumably, Samuel gets held up by the risen Deadite Legion, and at some point returns to New York.
When Machine Man and Jocasta arrive in New York Central Park on Earth-2149, they are attacked by the zombified Falcon, Beak, Angel and Vulture. Falcon tore off Jocasta's leg only to find she was a robot, and she blasted his head with her laser eyes in retaliation.
Sam was given the ability to telepathically link with birds endowed by the Red Skull using the Cosmic Cube. Sam's costume enables him to fly.
Normal human male who engages in intensive regular exercise.
- The character of Falcon was created by Stan Lee and Gene Colan.
- The zombified Falcon of Earth-2149 first appeared in "Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover" by Mark Millar and Greg Land.
- Reality-2149 was created by Mark Millar and Greg Land, in "Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover".
- Falcon appears to be wearing his costume from the ’70s/'80s.
- 8 Appearances of Samuel Wilson (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of Samuel Wilson (Earth-2149)
- Media Samuel Wilson (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Samuel Wilson (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Samuel Wilson (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Samuel Wilson (Earth-2149)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|