Little is detailed about Cannonball's life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, but it is presumed to follow much the same path as Cannonball (Earth-616).
It is unknown when he became infected, but it may have occured when Alpha Flight attacked the Xavier Institute.
Cannonball is one of the dozens of zombies endangering a small trio of humans, Magneto, and the Reed Richards of Earth-1610. They had tracked down the humans through the ruins of Manhattan, most of the world had been consumed already.
Thermo-Chemical Energy Field Propulsion: Cannonball possesses the ability to bodily generate thermo-chemical energy and release it from his skin. This energy is used as thrust to cause his body to be propelled through the air, like his namesake, at great heights and speeds with with considerable maneuverability. He can control his speed and direction through sheer act of will.
- Blast Field: This energy also manifests itself as an impenetrable and virtually indestructable "blast field". He can use this blast field to: function as a personal shield or extending it to encompass others, shape the field around another person to imprison them, or absorb outside kinetic impact into his own energy supply, and then re-channel it to increase it to increase the bludgeoning power of his blows or create explosive shock waves upon impact.
- Metahuman Durability: Possesses metahuman durability due to the energy field which forms over his body.
Cannonball possesses normal human strength of a young man of his age, height, and built who engages in moderate regular exercise. However, when he uses his powers to apply thrust beneath him, the force thus generated enables him to bear aloft over a ton of wieght in addition to his own.
- 1 Appearances of Samuel Guthrie (Earth-2149)
- Media Samuel Guthrie (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Samuel Guthrie (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Samuel Guthrie (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Samuel Guthrie (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Cannonball
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|